· Essential oil diffuser acts as a natural mosquito repellent. All you have to do is - combine one drop each of eucalyptus oil, citronella oil and lemongrass oil with one teaspoon of coconut oil to make natural bug spray and rub on exposed skin. Reapply if needed.
· You can use it as an all-purpose cleaner. Add three drops each of tea tree oil and lemon oil to a few scraps of warm water, then spray worktop to naturally sterilize.
· For clean air, diffuse cinnamon essential oil in the air and enjoy its anti-microbial properties.
· If your kids play sports, add two drops each of lemon essential oil and tea tree oil to one-quarter of warm water, then add four tablespoons of baking soda and mix it. Use it to clean sports gear, cleats, and ripe jerseys.
· Essential oils can also be used as a carpet cleaner. Mix 20 drops of tea tree oil with Borax for homemade carpet powder.
· Use a few drops of lemon oil and some boiling water to help remove burnt food from pots and pans.
· Add 10-20 drops of your favorite scent per load if you want to clean your washing machine.
· If you are making peppermint treats use coconut oil, dark chocolate, raw honey and peppermint oil.
· When you are cleaning your house with a vacuum cleaner, add 5-10 drops of your favorite oil in your vacuum bag or dust container.
· For wonderful smelling home, use Essential oil diffuser that contains orange essential oils, rosemary, and clove, when guests come over, they will talk about how amazing your house smells.
· For homemade sunscreen, mix lavender essential oil, helichrysum oil, shea butter, coconut oil, and zinc oxide, then store in a squeeze bottle to make homemade toxic-free sunscreen.